Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tips For Saving Money On Office Supplies


"There is nothing better
than getting a reward for
something you need!"

Like all of us I love saving money.  I have a tip to saving money on office supplies that I will share.

When ordering something I "need" I look to see if ordering more at once will save me money.  So even when I only need one this month if I save in shipping or get a nice reward I buy more.  This leads me to a reward I must share!

On all Tombow correction tapes.  Who doesn't need correction tape in the office?  And correction tape like Post-it Notes come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, colors and more.  More?  What other choices are there you are probably thinking.  There is the Original, Mega, Wide, Refillable, Retro, Grip, Xtreme ADhesive, Permanent Adhesive and Removable Adhesive.  That is allot to choose from.  Of course, if you are like many people and hate too many choices the Original is perfect.
MONO Original Correction Tape,
Asst RetroColor Applicators 10/Pack
On Sale Now!

Now about the Reward, if you buy $50 worth of Tombow Correction Tape you get a $10 VISA Gift Card and if you buy $100 worth of Tombow Correction Tape you get a $25 VISA Gift Card!


Buy More And Save!!!







For more information and to order www.mansfieldpaper.com or call 800-225-4641 now!

Download Rebate Form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Density vs Low Density Trash Bags...does it matter?

High Density vs Low Density Trash Bags...does it matter? Which liners do I need? In a word, yes!  There are hundreds of sizes and gau...